FDL technology enables extraction of any elements from INPUTS, such as minerals, water, waste water, industrial and technological wastes, solid and liquid municipal wastes. From identified INPUT, defined output is obtained by "grinding" or "extracting" (particles up to 5 microns in size).
In this process, the FDL applies resonant frequencies instead of mechanical action, and separates the input materials into the defined final output. All additional inputs are retained or can be further processed.
The FDL technology, micronizes, sterilizes, dehydrates and mixes in one process.
The longer the materials are held in the FDL, the more separations are made, or simply an additional reduction from microns to nanometers is achieved.
The implosive system FDL Megatron is based on the logic of clusters generated by swirling toroidal resonant frequencies and is able to pulverize, sterilize, dehydrate, orgonize without altering the organoleptic and thus recover the raw materials of the INPUT quantity in powder form. Organoleptic parameters are called those properties of water that can be sensory assessed: Coloration, odor, taste or turbidity. The physico-chemical parameters, such as temperature, pH and conductivity, must be distinguished from these.
The process requires a small amount of energy for operation, does not require chemicals, does not generate waste, is not hazardous to workers or the environment, does not generate smoke ("adiabatic" grinding ) and all materials remain at room temperature. Because of the air circulation inside the tubes, the materials do not physically touch the surfaces of the implant and are not damaged or worn by the friction of the flow inside. This means that ultra-pure powders are obtained that are free of any metallic contamination from contact with the walls of the implant. Since the system has no moving parts, it is quick and easy to manage and maintain. Furthermore, it is an electronic device controlled by software, which can also be remotely controlled and updated at any time. Dust collector systems, mixers, extruders, silos and other components create the OUTPUT as raw materials.
The phenomenon of crushing materials of any hardness is due to the formation of zones in the resonant vortex mill, which has a pressure gradient of up to hundreds of thousands of Mpa, the generation of multistage pulsating resonance particles. These effects are similar to those that develop in the air of a tornado column created by nature.
If for torsion (bursting) mills the use of compressed air at pressures of 0.7-1.4 MPa is characteristic, in the pulsed vortex mill a similar effect is achieved at 0.2-0.6 MPa, which significantly reduces the cost and allows the recovery of particularly fine dust that cannot be achieved by other methods. Adiabatic expansion results in lowering the temperature of the working environment, preventing local heating and thermal degradation of the milled material.
This new technology makes it possible to obtain micro-dusts of all materials with a particle size of 1-5 microns, drying them while eliminating odors and potential pathogens, thus expanding the range of applications even further.
Dusts are the future of every industry because their use dosed and re "assembled" with the help of quantum physics allows the creation of syntropic logic.
From dust you get new materials for space travel, new systems for building bridges, roads, dams, houses, new foods also taking into account the complete recycling of expired products, a new agriculture of bio-orgonic medicine and much more.
- The system's control electronics will control the various parts for both work and plant safety and can be managed both locally and remotely.
- The system is scalable and can be built conditioned according to customer requirements
- The treatment speed is only a few seconds, so it is not difficult to think about increasing material treatment performance and increasing production and thus benefits.
- Increased processing efficiency
- Reduction in processing costs and reduction in energy consumption.
- Reduced equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Reduced space requirements
- Elimination of many management problems
- Significant savings in construction costs
The system is completely transportable, so that defined collection points can be approached, thus reducing high transport costs and avoiding the purchase of additional large screening machines.
For the classical gold recovery process, it is possible to reprocess previously discarded materials, which have been treated by different methods, again and more effectively .
This can create fully autmatic process parks
The system can be installed in a small area of a few square meters, and as mentioned above, it can be transported to where it is needed when needed, so that the waste does not have to be moved by hundreds of trucks on the roads. The process, which can also consist of several successive implosions, ensures maximum safety for operators and guarantees that no dust particles can enter the environment.
- Non-contact micronization, useful for all materials that tend to be packed and reduce the efficiency of traditional mills.
- Inertizes and disinfects micro dust from bacteria, viruses and pathogens. Inerting is the addition of inert substances as gas (e.g., nitrogen, carbon dioxide, inert gases, water vapor) or powder. The aim is to change safety-related parameters of a mixture in order to prevent explosive atmospheres.
- Eliminates all traces of odor
- Total dehydration of dust
- The possible recovery of the water present in the product before the process is an additional advantage, both in weight reduction (e.g. sewage sludge and biological products) and in the reuse of the water, which is condensed and becomes usable.
The final result of the process is a completely dehydrated and sterilized powder
in micro or nano size, odorless with reduction of the original size.